We established PSD to solve problems for clients through creative and tenacious representation in the
disputes that they face. Our lawyers have been trained at some of the largest international law firms, as
law clerks by federal judges or through service as a federal prosecutor, obtaining sophisticated trial and
dispute resolution experience.
Our principles are simple:
- Provide zealous representation to pursue client objectives.
- Communicate with clients early and often to strategize and prepare.
- Use efficient and creative investigative efforts to gather meaningful information.
- Explore creative remedies beyond traditional approaches.
- Evaluate capillaries, but pursue the jugular of each matter with tenacity.
- Offer alternative fee structures, and keep all fees reasonable.
Once we accept a client, we undertake a high level of personal attention and commitment that
essentially takes on the problems a client faces as our own. While we use cutting edge technology,
we consider our approach a return to an old-fashioned lawyer-client relationship.
Please explore our website, read the disclaimer page to understand its purpose, and reach out to us
with any questions. We will be responsive.
Joshua L. Solomon